Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How To Find Median In Python

AZZURROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Seeking
summer all year round and suddenly here it is.
She left for the beaches

and are only here in the city, feel

whistling over the rooftops a plane that goes away.

Blue, blue

the afternoon is too long for me.


I realize that it had more resources,
without you, and then


I nearly take the train
and I'm coming to you, but
the train of desires ...
in my mind goes. It seems when
oratory,
with lots of sunshine, many years ago.
Those Sundays only
in a courtyard, a walk ...

I am bored most of the time,
even a priest to chat ...

Blue, blue

the afternoon is too long for me. I realize


do not have more resources,
without you, and then

I nearly take the train
and I'm coming to you, but the train
Wish ...

in my mind goes.
======================

FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF HEAD START on vacation ... you again on August 18th ^ _ ^

good summer to you all! Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment