Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pur Sink Adapter Does Not Fit

It's like this ... The tea

I have no power of decision.
I can not even decide on the day of laundry.
In each of my prison day someone tells me what to do: NON-NEGOTIABLE.

Today I decided to have my hair cut ... short, but short on the sides and long, but long before something like this

but a little 'shorter side and a little' less long front and just another face below the crest ***


Then, since in a while 'I gotta go find my mother phoned and told her everything (better to confess now and hope for the reduction of the sentence) ...

So I heard you say that women of almost forty years, do not do these things, and that if I were tall and thin, then one could say I'm a bit 'eccentric, but, as is the case (= because they are low and obese) are so bad when I am concerned ...

but the best is yet to come ... my daughter started crying, the husband ... and tomorrow I'll have to laugh 'comments of my head (which is a conservative snob that you carry) . .. This only

to let you know, why are stripped.

are not bad, there is that I have sculpted the sound of the sti prejudices to become cynical and cruel.

I bought a sword and once a week I go to the dojo to vent my anger on my imaginary enemy ... The way things are.
\u0026lt;
\u0026lt;
\u0026lt;
\u0026lt;
\u0026lt;
\u0026lt;
\u0026lt;
\u0026lt;

*** or maybe not ... this is so ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment