Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I Drink Alcoho6 Hours Atfer Taking Lorazepam

order form for the next life I want a penis and a Kawasaki z750 vermilion

Now I know why I'm not afraid of death.

excites me the idea of \u200b\u200bsurvival, every time I come in contact you inject me with death for an adrenalin rush for just being alive, and to know that every day that passes brings me close to the time when it's up to me and then my head invents spectacular of those deaths * seppuku as a well-done, or be swallowed by a giant oni drools and smells like sewage ... and then the excitement of the monster in me makes you strong, almost sexual.

I want to be a man in those moments, because they seem more heroic and spectacular ** even when we masturbate.

Maybe it's better that I was a woman.

I would probably have been a great asshole as a man, one of those who play with everything, even with the feelings the other, those who do not care about nothing else but satisfy their psychological and physical needs, where the end justifies the means .... those who get drunk to forget the night to be alone and fall asleep after smoking the last cigarette of the day, throwing clothes on the bed again and wake up at 5 am with bitter mouth and headache.
Those that once the zombies are working and living on coffee.

Porca Miseria! Riassuntino This reminds me of the life of a certain chick I knew, myself ...., almost like living in a condominium at the foot of a bridge and had ambulances to sleep, worked in the office from 8 to 17 and a pub from 20 to 2 ... Just a girl
unregulated and "sense giudisi" (as the grandfather ..)

How strange ... a woman ... so do not need to be a man to be spectacular ...

==========================================

ORDER N , 0001 24/08/10

(but) if I want to be reborn man (the same) : to pee standing up and kissing women, that women sometimes have bloody need be kissed!
I want a Kawasaki z750, and a nice pair of buttocks, than that women look at you with one eye, is covered with a black leather suit and red ...
I want to be a little 'bastard and do not take responsibility that they are unable to withstand.
I want to be in love, but not to give in to love.
want to be free and fair, because it is seen that in this life I have not had the first category as a physical presence in the next I can ask for no increase: then six feet to 70 kg, blacks raven hair and green eyes goes!

The brain? Well, yes I need, I do not want to talk like football players in the interviews and then also to make the bastards because it takes a certain understanding.

Payment: do anticipated, both for this life that I have to pay one more one less does not make that much difference.

Repayment: that there is ... I know and I do not even ask. That the creation was not protected by insurance there you could imagine (nobody's perfect)

Please send order confirmation before 31/12/2017, after that date will no longer be able to read ***
Sincerely


Eva Russo

===================================== ===== *

my end
this life for you

** (though in reality we have nothing to envy)

*** hey god, are you ready?

0 comments:

Post a Comment