Sunday, November 1, 2009

Midrin Make You Feel Like



Hi, I'm Maria Rosaria. I really like the name Stella has given to our blog, partly because it has a certain similarity with the word "cream" ... and I'm greedy! I'm listening to the radio, a beautiful and soothing song, which I know the title, but speaking of Mary, the "beautiful maiden of Nazareth! So with this serenity in the heart I am going to introduce myself.
Annette and I have several extra pounds ... I am happily married and have three sons, all three "three-ing" ... One has almost 21 years and two have twelve. I have a few passions "kreative" but I have little time to implement them. I like to knead the dough of corn, I make the rosaries (which usually present to their users) and strange bookmarks with chains and beads. I really enjoy the desserts and the recipes look good on you ... publishing, in turn, the best I have. I also do crochet, but not my passion. Are sewn in a landslide, I do not like either, for that matter!
I like rock and music in general, including that sacred, I like the pizza that makes my husband (definitely the best in the world), I like all colors, roses, perfumes that smell of flowers, donuts and meringues, the sandwiches ... and so on! I also like to laugh so much, but I do not like vulgar comedy ... In short, these are some aspects of my character, a bit 'of my life, some of my tastes ... Then we will know better ...
Hello! Maria Rosaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment