Gemmea the air, the sun so clear that you seek the apricots
in bloom, and
prunalbo odorino the bitter
feel in your heart ...
But the bush is dry, stiff and plants
of black frames mark the peaceful,
and empty sky, and the cable seems more resonant
the ground.
Silence, around, alone, at twenty,
hate away from gardens and orchards, a fall of leaves
fragile. E 'summer
cold, dead.
Giovanni Pascoli
November (Myricae)
I love the fall ... I love ... I love Pascoli November ... one of my favorite poets ...
This morning was a morning to "scream" at work ... but it took a while to read the posts and blogs for rassenerarmi vs ...
This photo I took in the Val Gardena, one of the places I love most, a few years ago ... is my work ... I say this because there is someone who thinks I do not know how to take pictures. ..
PS: The effect is surreal because of the fog ... it is dark the pictures .... Baci
Stella Stella
0 comments:
Post a Comment