Introducing myself - are the number 1
'm number one! In the sense that they are the first that shows everything ... here .... I guess I'm not the "expert" group .. one thing is for sure ... from a computer point of view are the number 1!
... My name is Stella is not my real name but I liked it and so I started to call me so ..
I like everything that can be kreare with cloth, cloth Lenci, wool, cotton ..
My hobbies are:
-
crochet - knitting
- kreative stitched with felt and cloth to the list
- from very little decoupage ...
But I'm always open to new experiences kreative ...
The thing I love most is to make small kreativa meetings with the comrades of my darling 6 year old Michael ... it's lovely to work with children ... eventually realizes something different from what we set out but not in a negative sense ... anything ...
My posts will find them grouped on the right side of the blog under the label "Stella" and more ...
A hug ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment