Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yellow Cervical Mucus Implantation Bleeding

SPAMPOST

'm here again to smear the network and fill your account with a spam post created a bit 'out of nothing and the little sleep and a little' sickly from my thoughts.
are the epitome of what my Italian teacher's name was AUTOCELEBRANTI, because let's face it, my guts to publish on the web, I definitely have a healthy dose of vanity.

short but who the hell care of my psychological distortions? Who are my sentimental discourses on sexuality (or was it sexual sentimentality?)

Well, I tell you that in addition to writing these letters to my toilet paper, I read them too, and when I reread them and also a time when I want to split a few dishes (even though my fervent fantasy background image of the skull "someone" with my katana ... è_é) my post remind me that I'm alive for a reason. COMMUNICATE .

If I went out of his mind? Yes, maybe yes. But thank God!

Words are one of the greatest gifts that nature has given man and, although there are many people who lose when they talk about the opportunity to keep quiet (and sometimes I'm one of those) on persons who unknowingly touch the chords of eternity.

Eternity is a concept that seems to granite when viewed from afar, but it becomes smoke as you try to grab it.

Humans love the words forever and ever ... "I'll love you forever ..." "I'll never ..." but these are never, ever eternal as the ice in whiskey .

How long our and our ever forever? at best, thirty years ... the face of eternity.
But the words resonate in our own little universe bumping into the walls and expanding it up to us to lose the perception of its boundaries.

And so two words that do not even come to a total of ten letters we become Olympians, make us feel infinite, indefinite, almost powerful.

I see nothing wrong with a bit 'of sound enhancement.
I just hope that there NEVER understood falling from the clouds of this illusion, because the higher the point where it falls, the more we it hurts ...

However, if you need moral support, a shoulder to cry on, a person to hell, someone to talk dirty, a chef who put the food pre-cooked in a microwave, a woman that behaves like a man or woman depending on the time, a second that you cut off the heads if you want to commit seppuku, a partner to play poker who is unable to play, but always has too many cards in hand than a decent stock in the sleeve, a good massage therapist, a fellow booze or smoke, someone to make a fight, someone to sing in the shower with you can be out of tune most of you, someone to keep you hugged / or any night, someone to ring bells with you in the middle of the night and then run away laughing like idiots, someone to tell you that you are a genius or an idiot, depending on what you need to hear you say ... if you need ... a friend for you, there will ALWAYS .

NOTE: My always lasts only until 31/12/2017 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment