not think so loudly, I can not concentrate ....
I'm a disgusting at times, but we had already spoken.
mind as if nothing had happened, we rejoice to see some people try a little 'mental and physical pain, in short, are more disgusting than the average human.
But I explain: when a person has two bodies thinking, things get complicated when you do have three dangerous.
We must say that fortunately does not usually make you think all together, but also with two, sometimes the noise is deafening as I was saying and you are likely to become indecent people.
I mean, not that I want to justify myself ... or maybe a little 'yes, because lately I did a little' and then the pig, I seem to have disappointed my dear readers ...
other hand, however, this does not mean I do not intend to stop the warthog just ... I want you to know, which is not by chance but by choice. So I take the responsibility for my actions.
Basically I love the old devil E., with his nose, the roly-poly body, his glasses and his small brown eyes.
I love her because it is simple and quiet even though it is sometimes swept away by the storm that has inside. I like how
maniac, freak, dangerous person.
I like how he speaks, his voice warm his sentences topical.
I like it when he tries to be someone else, when it is dark and does nothing but talk about death when it receives the Ridarolo (mostly the rare occasions when heavy smoke)
I like when she's drunk and the hangover or sentimental becomes sad.
Like when he wants and will do anything close to the shot ... I like when she thinks she's in love for real, for the umpteenth time.
E. is my companion for over 30 years, sleeps with me, eat with me and makes love to me.
is not always easy to be her on the night he remained sticking to the computer trying to finish my damn manuscript, sometimes ending in the ass, sometimes in a porn and alcohol ... but other times not so terrible or frequent as it seems. We survive.
Sometimes I tell myself that I should begin to take life seriously, but I feel that it would make me feel all the weight of the world to me and I'm not so strong after all. So I prefer to fuck ...
Why write? "Because I love it.
Why share? because it seems to scream insults against the infinite and gives me a few moments of happiness.
This is heating, I'm testing, I'm digging the pit to see if I come out the other side.
You do not have to read. But I am grateful because you do it.
You are allowed to judge, dissent, insult and criticize, I will be happy to hear all these things, but if you stay in silence I Lagner.
I'll tell you what I think and I will leave the nest for real this time ... But what is written is that (With appropriate changes if necessary ...) I'm a minstrel
locked in a windowless room, suffocated in their breath, from his hallucinatory visions. That 's where dreams become ideal, because the clowns have ideals and their value is not far behind.
Well, I'm done here. Thanks for listening.
PS: What are the three bodies I leave you to guess ....*_*
0 comments:
Post a Comment