acrobat
One foot in front of another,
not look down.
choose one of the few scenes of my memories, faded Polaroids that depict almost anything and I shall pass over the image as a monochrome caress in my mind.
is not easy to know what are the things I really remember where they begin and visions, the invention, the pity.
I wanted it all easier, but do not forget I was all for naught.
One foot in front of another, but the road seems
Never cut.
Perhaps because death is a gift sometimes it seems that the road is not so important then. When you have not even reached one of the goals that had marked on the map of your life, what tells you the sense of honor?
How much is a soul without a goal, nor way, nor do you want? That is a dream. Incongruous result of an equation left in half.
One foot in front of another, the temptation to drop
warms the belly.
Maybe it's because you find yourself locked into a form that is not yours and you never had a chisel, or a feather to sculpt your appetite. Today
each step is heavy and your thoughts have lost their wings.
Do not you ever get tired to bear the pain, continues to walk despite not having any idea where you end up hanging on the rope as you are moving step by step ....
One foot in front of another,
not look down.
I think I will stare the sun, let his light fades my eye, it will be easier to live in the dark, when the last thing you saw was the light?
The dark,
nothing,
oblivion.
Happiness.
One foot in front of another ... until the rope disappear from under your feet and you will end your trip in freefall. How nice is this feeling that my body is dematerialized in a cloud of dust.
I want to fall forever.
I wonder if the memories that I lost there was a parachute ?....
0 comments:
Post a Comment