After a long, long time I write.
I never had the courage to do it and I simply look for you in my thoughts and talk to you through the clouds.
many times I wondered how it would go if there was a possibility. I asked myself every day for months, for years, if we'd be together if we could keep the promise we had made while playing in the attic, the last time I saw you.
Every night when I heard that you were gone I looked at the sky trying to see a star that had the color of your eyes. I asked God to tell me why it had happened to you and not me, I asked him what was the point to be here, because I would never be able to see you, hear you, I asked him what was the meaning half of a promise .
There 's been on for years and then at some point I began to feel guilty, because in the end it was just my selfishness. I was desperate for myself, because I had lost, I tried to attack the idea I had of you, once again the memories I had, a few confused and, in an ideal that little or nothing of what you have been kept really.
So when I became an adult, or at least the surrogate of an adult, I started looking for you in every person I met, always loving to have to settle for half the nausea immediately after planting and everything in half.
I was close to my stomach thinking that I would not be able to retain even half of my promise. Love to you ... so I refused to be less unfaithful to love and I decided that when I realized that I had ruined everything I love, because with the bad conscience of those who have betrayed the love is gone .
And so I would be yours again, because the love I had, all I had was always and only for you.
Last night I realized that almost thirty years have passed since I saw your eyes for the last time and have never come to see where you are buried.
I have so many things I want to tell you, being close to you, for once having the feeling of being close enough that you can hear me, but I'm afraid, I'm afraid to see your name engraved on a stone and your photo and be sure that I have invented everything, that really are not there anymore.
I never want to stop believing that I see you again because if I did lose my life the last security that has stayed with me.
I experience the joy of which I have a vague memory, the feeling that there is anyone who has done for me and live to make me happy. Someone that I can live, for the sole purpose of doing so happy.
The last memory is built up behind my eyelids, like a puzzle, every time I try to remember. We always try, I'll be a headache to have real memories of you, but every time is always the same image, the rear window of a car and your hands from behind this glass that greets me.
What remains then is only the tears that burn my eyes, nausea, and always the same breath, as if the air si rifiutasse di riempirmi i polmoni.
Mi manchi e credo che mi mancherai per sempre. Mi manchi ed e tutto quello che posso fare per mantenere la mia promessa.
Questa notte pensami un po 'e io guarderĂ² nello stesso punto, dove guardo sempre, per cercare una stella che abbia il colore dei tuoi occhi.
anti nostalgic
english lyrics and text
anti nostalgic
english lyrics and text
0 comments:
Post a Comment