Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can Arrhythmia Be Caused By Loud Music

間 の 楔

They asked me what it is to love me uncomfortable questions *. as a pair of shoes in less than a number.

I shrugged, but then when I was alone this question has begun to turn around in my head like a swarm of bees in the hive. My brain can never sit in silence, let alone to rest.

Then I said to myself ... because I do not behave as a human being the twenty-first century?
and so I opened the laptop and typed http://www.google.it/

I inserted the word "love" and I clicked Google Search and the first result was this: Love

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. (let us for a ride, it's worth it ...)

in the side of the page I found this ... the Japanese character that means love, in this character, the word heart is 心inserted in the word accept 受 [け 入れ なさい].

Here because I love Japan and its language: our dear brethren of the rising sun always manage to make things more disgusting in cherry blossoms ....

Perhaps it is as they say, what is love but to accept the other's heart, his soul, his desires and make them their own?
Yet I can not digest this thing where love is to accept ... so I try and search until you get to click, the edge of tendonitis on an old link, for an anime that I loved very much, despite the content a bit 'strong ...

There I found the answer: 間 の 楔 the wedge ... ... love is the thing that puts together what would otherwise be hopelessly incompatible.

I do not know what love *, I do not know and probably will not ever know.

(I've become aware now that I am 34 years old, and the thing I will tell you makes me happy.)

not know love, but I know how I want. And in the face of psychiatrists and researchers, therapists and politicians, I say that love is something that is not consumed and does not change. Over the years, true love is a model for those who love him as a sheath. Are we to change and decay, it is our nature that requires it, but love, love binds us to the beloved or as a wedge that forces the two bodies inside a crevice that would otherwise maybe never meet.

間 の 楔 ... to .... no Kusabi

E 'that sweet bondage which no one imposes this constant desire to keep fast to the person we love, the desire to walk hand in hand, the desire to make love, even after years and years together. The swallowing sound when you touched his thinking mind, the heat flowing instead of blood when you touch it.

Do not do it ... please do not tell me, as everyone does, that these things are for the first moments of a relationship, I come to tell the difference between being in love and love, because I going to listen to these things, I have made the blood acid and dense as pitch, so no more hope and I can hardly think.

I'm sure that there is or there was, somewhere in the love that was meant for me, I just missed it.

My destiny was written with a pencil, and someone probably got a kick to erase and rewrite.

I do not care now, however, continue to believe that there is ... the wedge love really exists ...



Ai no Kusabi is a novel written by Rieko Yoshihara. - Anime version and this foto sono proprietà dell' Anime International Company (pagina wiki in Italiano)
>
>
>
>
>
>
PS: quando parlo di amore in questo post intendo amore passionale...quindi non amore materno, fraterno, ecc...tanto per capirsi...

0 comments:

Post a Comment