Thought is the father of vice
couch Covo Grandiflora, 02:41:33 GMT +1 Write
at night is a vice.
who has a habit of usually at least one other company that takes.
I write at night and I have many other vices, I'm not to enumerate, because my mother reads the blog and do not want to lose the inheritance.
My greatest vice, and that got me with a disquieting diligence is to think.
Thinking is not only a vice, a disease, a cancer that does not kill, but is painful and uncomfortable as a pair of shoes in less than two numbers.
think is a disease that is not contagious - you can spend a lifetime suffering the pains of hell, hearing the cries of your soul that is in tatters, while your next turn up the volume of the TV and not hear you moan.
think is a disease for which there is no medical care but only drastic ... dare I say, final.
Sometimes I'd like the center of thought, this thought makes me write at night, had to amputate a part of my body.
But damn ... the thought is not more than a vice. Some smoke, some take drugs, some (those who admire and envy ... ok, ok, I'm writing at night is not it? Straparlare and let me ...) live in the pleasures of lust, some can not resist the food or alcohol ... sure, spend their nights to think, to try to solve the riddle of existence, or perhaps only one of its small and marginal life.
But of all these vices that more capital is thinking, why does nothing but speculate about himself ... looks a bit 'laziness and a bit' too much to the zeal.
Thought is the father of all vices vices because it is controlled and organized ...
Thought is equal and opposite idleness
Idleness is the father of vice
Thought is the father of vice
syllogism I handed it to me?
0 comments:
Post a Comment