"D'yer Mak'er"
It 's a piece reggae-inspired doo wop 50s. The title is a corruption of the word "Jamaica" (Bob Marley reggae ). E 'in their fifth album, in which the group treats the other musical currents of the period: in addition to reggae, funky (in "The Crunge" clear references to James Brown ). At the end of the 70 bursts of punk, definitely different from the LEDs that were now in decline, followers of the current progressive. This is another song with "technique" of "Tangerine," in the text of sadness and joy in music, mixed. " do not have to go ... all the tears I cry ... you hurt me soul ..." , etc.. I always thought that Police appear to have inspired from this song for their famous "Every Breath You Take" "Every breath I take ... Every move I make ..."
"Dancing Days" Song
very summer, the summer nights. "You are my flower, you are my power, you are my woman who knows ..." You are my flower, you are my power, you are my woman who knows ...
"Houses of the holy"
"I have an angel on his shoulder, a sword gold in hand, let me wander in your garden and scatter seeds of love, you know ... Let the music guide you ... do you follow the call of the master? "
0 comments:
Post a Comment